Web Design & more
What Midweb brings to the table
Midweb has been in the website design business since 2013, with clients including businesses and schools.
In addition to building websites, Midweb also does:
- Domain name registrations and renewals
- Website and Webmail hosting
- Website maintenance and updates.
Depending on clients’ needs, Midweb offers both One Page Websites as well as Multi Page Websites, all of which are built upon the WordPress platform.
One Page Websites
Why are they a good alternative?
When it comes to deciding upon a website design solution, in many cases a One Page Website can be more than sufficient. But why go with only one page?
That’s a good question. Ideally, they are helpful when you don’t have a huge amount of info to publish.
One Page Websites can have:
- An introduction to your business or organisation
- An overview of your services or products
- A selection of relevant (copyright free) images
- Client testimonials
- A list of geographical areas within which you operate
- A Google Map indicating your physical address
- Your respective contact numbers
- Your office hours
- Download links for brochures or documents
- Social icons linked to your social media pages or profiles
Benefits of One Page Websites:
- They are a good starting point and can be scaled up if necessary
- Mobile responsiveness – they are optimized to work well on all devices
- Easy navigation – with no waiting for extra pages to load
- All the information is easy to find – simply scroll to find what you’re looking for
- Highly focused – ideal for promoting a single product, service or event
Multi Page Websites
Multi Page Websites are suitable for presenting a large amount of information and images.
Typical use case scenarios are schools and bigger businesses.
Multi Page Websites typically include all the features that One Page Websites have, but with more pages, information and images.
Examples of pages that can be included are – Home, About, Our Team / Staff Members, Vision / Mission, Documents and other downloads, Social Media - Facebook and Instagram feeds, Services, Products, Testimonials, Contact Us, Maps, Affiliations, Achievements, Alumni, Events, Calendars, Menus, Newsletters, Photo Galleries etc
“Midweb is the best thing that could have happened to our website.
What was a fairly average website has been transformed into a really great one! We have had a huge response from it and have attracted a substantial number of new clients.
The security has been improved which is wonderful. In the past we have had all sorts of issues. Now the website is secure and only legitimate contact is made through it.
I would recommend using Midweb. The service is prompt, efficient and professional as well as affordable.”
Liz Crewe – Principal / Owner of Secret Garden Nursery School
"When I needed a website for my business, I asked Steve to help me.
He helped me to register the domain name,
set up my webmail, designed a logo,
as well as a brochure and basically just took care of the whole thing."
Andrew Coldicott - Owner of Painters R Us
“If you are considering a website or revamping your website then Midweb is the company to go to!
Steve Stapelberg goes out of his way to make sure that you receive a high quality, professional website. His dedication, professionalism and willingness to meet your needs and requirements are highly commendable.
Jubilate Primary are the proud recipients of one of his many stunning designer websites.”
Nadine Mack – Principal of Jubilate Primary School
Make Contact - let's chat
I'm Steve, the guy from Midweb.
If you need some more info about getting a website, or maybe you just need some advice; then you are welcome to reach out to me.
Please note - my office hours are 8 till 5 on weekdays only.
You can either call me or send me a message via the Contact Form.